Sunday, December 9, 2007

Exercise greatly helps! I can no longer run or surf, but I can still ride my bike and swim.

I am so overwhelmed by how the Lord blesses me and how He allows me to be a blessing! Though I have 2ndary progressive multiple sclerosis, I am so blessed to have a wonderful wife and 3 great kids.
I try to 4-6 times weekly. I fractured 2 ribs in November, but it turned out for good [Genesis 50:20] AS i LEARNED how to transfer safely from my walker or wheelchair.

1 5 08
i went down my brothe r in laws house in SO Cal. didn't bring my wheelchair so gotexercise using my walkr.

8 comments:

topherman said...

WHEELCHAIR RIDE today.

topherman said...

We were so blessed this last weekend. My brother &and sister in law came up with a car for us . a 07 Chrysler Town AND Country.

topherman said...

We were blessed. our pastor brought by a large check. i want our family to be such a blessing to someone.

i plan to do a wheelchair ride when it warms up some.

topherman said...

Went for about a 599 foot ride today.
Took a shower by myself [with no help]. Not a good idea.

topherman said...

The challenges brought on by m.s.do frustrate me, but 'What does not kill me makes me stronger.' Nietzsche said it. One the few things he said that I agree with.

topherman said...

Went on a short wheelchair ride today. 300 feet wiped me out.
I work Tue and THUR at aa developmentally disabled day center.

topherman said...

Went tor a 600foot ride today.

i was a history an d English before m.s. got worse

topherman said...

January 5
we went down to my in laws in LAGUNA BEACH.